Evanescence (Official Thread)

Harkat

Reaction score
Re: Evanescence

The atmosphere created by these guys is pretty good, really digging it :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

The atmosphere created by these guys is pretty good, really digging it :grinthumb

Wow!!!! You're new to Evanescence Harkat!!!! :eek: That's actually cool as they are a cool band to her fresh as it was driven into our brains over here!!! A lot of the bands you listen to actually have Evanescence as a template for their sound. If you are hearing "My Immortal" for the first time then that's awesome as it's one of the most gorgeous songs to ever hit mainstream radio!!! :)

Harkat

Reaction score

oh, I heard them ages ago, just tonight they sounded better than normal .... maybe cause I gave the couple songs I listened to a proper listening :p

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Used this as my song of the day today because I heard it on a video earlier today for something else, and was reminded of how great this song is. I'm a little lazy so I don't know if it's been posted already, but, this thread should be bumped anyway.

Bring Me To Life

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

I absolutely love Amy Lee's voice and got into a few songs, but I am still waiting to hear something befitting her talent that will blow me away. Maybe I should have a listen to their older tracks.

BTW Amy is one great looking singer. Does it make the music any better? Nope, but it sure makes the videos easy to watch.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

She absolutely has an amazing voice, one of my favorite vocalists (though I forgot how much I enjoyed her voice until recently), but whatev. I'm just hoping Evanescence doesn't pull a Nightwish and get rid of a great talent for silly reasons. Though they haven't released an album since 2006, hopefully they have some new stuff coming.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

She absolutely has an amazing voice, one of my favorite vocalists (though I forgot how much I enjoyed her voice until recently), but whatev. I'm just hoping Evanescence doesn't pull a Nightwish and get rid of a great talent for silly reasons. Though they haven't released an album since 2006, hopefully they have some new stuff coming.

They already lost a songwriting talent though in Ben Moody. Their second album (not including the live one) was a huuuuuge drop from the first IMO. :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

They already lost a songwriting talent though in Ben Moody. Their second album (not including the live one) was a huuuuuge drop from the first IMO. :D

That's true. It's sad too. When Ben Moody was in the band, there was a lot of potential in the band, not to say there isn't now, but I agree, Fallen had to be their best album out of the two. Especially with My Immortal and Bring Me To Life.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.