Eminem (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Eminem Thread

After letting "Recovery" really sink in I think I can say that it's it's pound for pound my favorite album that Eminem has put out so far.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

After letting "Recovery" really sink in I think I can say that it's it's pound for pound my favorite album that Eminem has put out so far.

Agreed! Eminem said he wanted to have this one have more mainstream appeal and he definitely made the right album for that! I'm loving the Lil' Wayne track lately!

No Love

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Agreed! Eminem said he wanted to have this one have more mainstream appeal and he definitely made the right album for that! I'm loving the Lil' Wayne track lately!

No Love

Well as soon as I heard "Not Afraid" I knew Eminem was looking for something more mainstream. Though really, it's not like he's ever not been mainstream. You don't sell over 80 million albums in an age of music downloads without having mainstream appeal.

And yes, "No Love" is one of my favorite songs from the album too. I love how he made good use of that Haddaway sample.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score

Well as soon as I heard "Not Afraid" I knew Eminem was looking for something more mainstream. Though really, it's not like he's ever not been mainstream. You don't sell over 80 million albums in an age of music downloads without having mainstream appeal.

And yes, "No Love" is one of my favorite songs from the album too. I love how he made good use of that Haddaway sample.

I know he is "popular" but 80 million albums seems awfully high.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Who's that chick singing in the intro? (kind of annoying)

She looks kinda like Riahanna, but it's hard to tell without seeing her herman munster forehead.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I know this is your new favorite song so here you go man :)

Who's that chick singing in the intro? (kind of annoying)

She looks kinda like Riahanna, but it's hard to tell without seeing her herman munster forehead.

Yes, Mjolinor, I love the song that every frickin' chick on Facebook has quoted! :heheh:

Lynch, "Herman Munster Forehead"! :lmao: Love your musical insights! :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.