Eminem (Official Thread)

Velvetclown

Banned
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Eminem Thread

Nice guy, can´t understand why people buy his stuff ?

Don´t tell me it´s the old STUPIDITY DISEASE once again.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Nice guy, can´t understand why people buy his stuff ?

Don´t tell me it´s the old STUPIDITY DISEASE once again.

It's pretty straight forward VC! It comes down simply to preference, enjoyment, seeing a talent that you don't perceive in the same way,etc. I'll end it with that but I find it easy to enjoy these nightmare artist like Eminem and Lady Gaga in the same breath as a lot of artist I'm sure you like. I'm sure our taste would come together in a lot of instances so please refrain from actually insulting a listeners intelligence just for having a different taste in music than you do! Peace! :)

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

I like some of Eminem's stuff, primarily what he had on the Marshall Mathers LP. Haven't listened to much of his newer stuff because he started to put politics into his music, and I just plain don't like that

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I like some of Eminem's stuff, primarily what he had on the Marshall Mathers LP. Haven't listened to much of his newer stuff because he started to put politics into his music, and I just plain don't like that

I think you'll be pleased to know then that his newest c.d. is not political in the least! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online