Eluveitie (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Here's one more new song/video.

Another REALLY good track, although I think I prefer the first single a bit more. Still, I'm getting extremely excited for this album! Whoa!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Them and Ensiferum have really pleased me this year. Need to continue to unearth me some Folk Metal.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I can't wait!

"Evocation II - Pantheon" was phenomenal - up there among my favourite albums this year. I'm glad they recorded Evocation II first with the new lineup, which gave Fabienne the chance to shine!

Now they return to the metal format and the first single is fantastic - Fabienne still shines!

I

So another album already? I thought that track didn't jive with Evocation II being acoustic.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So another album already? I thought that track didn't jive with Evocation II being acoustic.
Must be hinting a return to metal on the new album with this song. I am happy if that is so.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ Yes, their next album will be a metal album.

Meanwhile, they've recorded a cover version of Powerwolf's "Ira Sancti", which can be found on the bonus disc of Powerwolf's latest album "The Sacrament Of Sin". I'm a fan of Powerwolf and the original song is great, but this cover version is outstanding!

@Cadleson: As a fellow fan of Powerwolf, I think you should check it out!

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
^^ Yes, their next album will be a metal album.

Meanwhile, they've recorded a cover version of Powerwolf's "Ira Sancti", which can be found on the bonus disc of Powerwolf's latest album "The Sacrament Of Sin". I'm a fan of Powerwolf and the original song is great, but this cover version is outstanding!

@Cadleson: As a fellow fan of Powerwolf, I think you should check it out!

Most of the covers on the deluxe version of that album are superb. :nana: But thanks for tagging me.

I love this pair of vocals...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online