Electronic:Way out West-Blue(also self-tilted)

Alocer

Music Fiend
Reaction score
Original cover-
41A9%2BZ9BAsL._SS500_.jpg
Re-released cover-
512SWN31TFL._SS500_.jpg

Alright, another classic. This one is often put in the Trance category and forgotten about.

It encompasses many electronica genres like breakbeat, ambient and progressive house. This was an album I had on vinyl and was lucky enough to copy it before it was stolen. :wa:

It is a must have but is sadly out of print or is something you may only be able to find MP3 copies of on Itunes or elsewhere. I have a copy so if this sounds up your alley, let me know.:grinthumb

But it felt so ground breaking for me at the time I cannot simply let it go. I still listen to it on occasion but sadly burnt myself out on it. But, I have to say no matter if I do get sick of it sometimes I'm always back that next month wanting to listen to it again. Its an album I recommend checking out if not other Way out West albums as their talent doesn't seem to diminish over time. Their still rocking it! Enjoy!

Other Albums by Way out West-
Don't Look Now
Intensify
Footscray Station
Old Grooves for New Streets

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Doing a great job on all these artists Alocer, I am no expert but I'll throw in a couple of the old Dinosaurs from this genre, after I read all your new threads.

I'll get to them first thing tomorrow.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online