"Eddie Van Halen doesn't realize what a great bass player he had." Sammy Hagar

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I haven't heard any of Chickenfoot as yet but this always makes it less motivating to even bother. lol

Now now Riff.. Don't let that mental picture thing effect your opinion on a band such as Chickenfoot.. I have both their CD's and it's more my style of music..
From what I read about your taste in Metal.. It's going to be a stretch if you actually like them.
You did buy the new Van Halen right? Well I'm gonna say that this is old school rock that totally is familiar to you if you got into Van Halen type music.
Chickenfoot and Van Halen sound pretty close.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now now Riff.. Don't let that mental picture thing effect your opinion on a band such as Chickenfoot.. I have both their CD's and it's more my style of music..
From what I read about your taste in Metal.. It's going to be a stretch if you actually like them.
You did buy the new Van Halen right? Well I'm gonna say that this is old school rock that totally is familiar to you if you got into Van Halen type music.
Chickenfoot and Van Halen sound pretty close.

I didn't say I wouldn't try Chickenfoot. :tongue:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah both bands are good and have something to offer :grinthumb

Can't let the squabbles get in our way of a good time. That's their problem not ours.

:cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Members online