Eagles ‘Live From the Forum’ Concert Film Will Debut This Weekend

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eagles-LFTF.jpg
A brand new Eagles concert film, Live From the Forum MMXVIII, will debut on ESPN on Sunday.

The 26-song collection, complied from three September 2018 shows at the Los Angeles arena, will be the band's first official release since the death of co-founding member Glenn Frey in 2016, and mark the recorded debut of new members Deacon Frey and Vince Gill.

“Music and sports fans have been shut out from live events for more than three months," said Eagles manager Irving Azoff. "The premiere of Live From the Forum MMXVIII, this July 4th weekend on ESPN, is the Eagles’ gift to their fans. We are honored to be part of ESPN's Sunday night programming, the home of such acclaimed shows as 30 for 30 and The Last Dance."

Vinyl, CD, Blu-ray and DVD versions of the show will be released on Oct. 16. They are available for pre-order now at the Eagles' official website.
You can see the track listing below.

'Eagles Live From the Forum MMXVIII' Track Listing
1. "Seven Bridges Road"
2. Joe Walsh: “How ya doin?”
3. "Take It Easy"
4. "One of These Nights"
5. Don Henley: “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen”
6. "Take It to the Limit"
7. "Tequila Sunrise"
8. "In the City"
9. Timothy B. Schmit: “Hey, everybody, that’s Joe Walsh”
10. "I Can't Tell You Why"
11. "New Kid in Town"
12. Don Henley: “Just want to thank all of you…”
13. "How Long"
14. Deacon Frey: “Hello, everybody…”
15. "Peaceful Easy Feeling"
16. "Ol' 55"
17. "Lyin' Eyes"
18. "Love Will Keep Us Alive"
19. Vince Gill: “How about a nice hand for California, man...”
20. "Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away"
21. "Those Shoes"
22. "Already Gone"
23. "Walk Away"
24. Joe Walsh: “Is everybody OK?”
25. "Life's Been Good"
26. "The Boys of Summer"
27. "Heartache Tonight"
28. "Funk #49"
29. "Life in the Fast Lane"
30. "Hotel California"
31. "Rocky Mountain Way"
32. "Desperado"
33. "The Long Run"

Eagles.jpg

Read More: Eagles 'Live From the Forum' Concert Film Will Debut This Weekend | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagles-live-from-the-forum/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Well, i was interested until I saw that $150 price tag and I really don't care about the vinyl. Oh well.

Edit: Just saw that 2-CD + DVD version is $35, that's better.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Edit: Just saw that 2-CD + DVD version is $35, that's better.

Still overpriced imo!

I don't get the $149.98 price tag for the box set. I mean, if I order the same items (4 LPs and the 2 CD+Blu-ray set) separately, it'll cost me $119.96. :bonk:

Also, I think the Blu-ray, or at least the DVD, should be part of the 4-lp set. LP collectors shouldn't be forced to buy the CDs to get the visual companion - at least release the show on a standalone Blu-ray or DVD.

Price tags and business tricks aside, I do love The Eagles and although this is not the classic lineup or a classic concert, I'm definitely interested. Not going to pre-order though. Going to wait and see what happens with the prices, once record stores get involved

E-Z

Reaction score
It looks good but personally I wouldn't buy this release although I am not a diehard Eagles fan but I do have all the bands studio albums on cds from the 1970s plus also When Hell Freezes Over & Long walk Out of Eden and a couple of compilation cds from more recent years one of which features a concert recording from around 1999/2000 (from memory?).

Having said that I am not a diehard Eagles fan I must admit I have grown more interested in them recently and have started listening to all their cd albums more than I use to which are all good to listen to.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online