VS

41ksiRw3q9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Dressed To Kill vs Killers

KISS! :bow:

This album, more than any other, is what turned me into a KISS fan back in the 70's.

hawk11

Reaction score

KISS! :bow:

This album, more than any other, is what turned me into a KISS fan back in the 70's.

For me it was Hotter Than Hell. When I first saw the cover I was like what the f*** is this????? Then my friend played it for me and I thought wow this is really good. After getting Kiss Alive I became a fanatic though for whatever reason lost interest in them after Love Gun.

Dressed To Kill is my second favorite Kiss studio album.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Alice Cooper

Khor1255

Reaction score

For me it was Hotter Than Hell. When I first saw the cover I was like what the f*** is this????? Then my friend played it for me and I thought wow this is really good. After getting Kiss Alive I became a fanatic though for whatever reason lost interest in them after Love Gun.

Dressed To Kill is my second favorite Kiss studio album.
Almost exactly my same experience. After Love Gun was what? The bullshit album with disco shit on it?

No thanks.

As for the original question, I would say it is really hard since I love both of those albums quite a bit. Dressed to Kill has some serious flat spots but also has Love Her All I Can, She and one or two other gems so........

It's a more indeigenous album to my experience at the time but Killers is far more progressive and 'serious'.

I don't know. Sorry.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I like both these albums alot but Killer takes it for me , Halo of Flies, Dead Babies and the title track make it too hard to vote against .

Adding to the on going KISS album conversation here, Hotter Then Hell and Dressed To Kill are my studio favs from the original line up. I kind of lost a bit of interest after hearing Destroyer. God of Thunder and others rule but Beth and a few others on the disk left me bored stiff and I thought that I saw their demise coming soon.

After my Uncle encouraged me keep going in his KISS collection ( he insured me there was still more RnR to be discovered )
I came upon Creatures of the Night ( and of course Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun are not too shabby either ) and I have to say it rivals all their best material ,IMO. Any KISS fans who gave up after Love Gun, I'd advise to give Creatures a listen. Definitely a rocker !!!

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online