• Dressed To Kill

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Killers

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Khor1255

Reaction score
Re: Dressed To Kill vs Killers

I like both these albums alot but Killer takes it for me , Halo of Flies, Dead Babies and the title track make it too hard to vote against .

Adding to the on going KISS album conversation here, Hotter Then Hell and Dressed To Kill are my studio favs from the original line up. I kind of lost a bit of interest after hearing Destroyer. God of Thunder and others rule but Beth and a few others on the disk left me bored stiff and I thought that I saw their demise coming soon.

After my Uncle encouraged me keep going in his KISS collection ( he insured me there was still more RnR to be discovered )
I came upon Creatures of the Night ( and of course Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun are not too shabby either ) and I have to say it revivals all their best material ,IMO. Any KISS fans who gave up after Love Gun, I'd advise to give Creatures a listen. Definitely a rocker !!!
Might have to give it a try. I've heard good things about that album but since the remarks were from Dynasty apologists I didn't really take them seriously.

But someone who likes the pre Alive albums better than any other studio album saying he likes this one makes it a little interesting. I went awol from the Kiss army way back in 79 I think so this would be like brand new material to me.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Might have to give it a try. I've heard good things about that album but since the remarks were from Dynasty apologists I didn't really take them seriously.

But someone who likes the pre Alive albums better than any other studio album saying he likes this one makes it a little interesting. I went awol from the Kiss army way back in 79 I think so this would be like brand new material to me.

I'm no Dynasty apologist believe me :D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Creatures of the Night (1982) is one hell of a solid, hard rockin' album by Kiss. For me, it's easily a top 5 album of theirs (from the studio stuff).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online