Does This Artist Improve This Radiohead Song?

Does the Radiohead cover improve the song?

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yes, although it still isn't a very interesting song.

The best way to improve on Radiohead is to take your collection and throw it in here:

barrel.gif

Reaction score
The cover was better because they left out all the bs and just played the song straight forward.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I take my garbage to the curbside on Sunday nights. I take one bag out and plop it down. Then I get the other bag and plop it down as well. What I usually notice as I'm walking away is....two bags of garbage.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I'd say no. The cover was alright but nothing remarkable to me. I'm not even a fan of electronic music and I still like "Idioteque" quite a bit. When I saw them live last year it was one of the highlights of the concert to boot.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Well, I'll always defend YOKO ONO as a songwriter.

Many people don't like the way she sings and I think that clouds their opinions on the songs themselves.

Check out this cover of YOKO's "I'm Movin' On"

:grinthumb

There is no way Yoko is all of a sudden a musician/songwriter! Any DECENT song she has, you know damned well she 'nicked' from John's leftover writings/unfinished songs, or ideas. If I could get away with it, I'd snipe that bitch dead...I fkvcing hate her in every way possible. My bull-shit meter explodes in my face and leaves me with 3'rd degree burns every time I heard that leech open her evil, phony trap.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online