Disco!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There was alot of sugary tunes that came out. It was fun going out dancing to the clubs during that time.. Angel Flights.. Platform shoes and all.. Was I there??? NOPE!! Home listening to Judas Priest and Ted Nugent.
Sexual Revolution.. Drugs.. SEX.. Good times.. I missed out but sorta know that it was a Fad..
I was there! The largest night club in the Cincinnati area, Dixie Electric Company, would open their doors on Sunday night for teen night. If you were OVER 19, you didn’t get through the doors. This was the place to be during my Junior & Senior year in high school.
Flashing dance floor, stale odor of booze, disco ball on the ceiling, sticky tables, graffiti on the bathroom walls…..it was a glorious time!
Got my high school class ring jacked in that place on the dance floor……slipped it off my finger without me feeling a thing.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One of these days I will post an image of me & my best friend in our Junior year in high school performing to KC Sunshine Band ~ Get Down Tonight for the school talent show.

It’s a hilarious picture :p

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Cheryl Lynn~ Star Love... Let's see how many of you rockers know this song.. I heard it first on a underground radio station and thought.. WTH?? I LIKE IT!! I was hooked on this funky disco style..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cheryl Lynn~ Star Love... Let's see how many of you rockers know this song.. I heard it first on a underground radio station and thought.. WTH?? I LIKE IT!! I was hooked on this funky disco style..
dont know this one…..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online