Disco!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Oooo.. Maybe if this thread can stay on life support, than it can be revised?? I'll post along with maybe Nai and Magic..:heheh:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Chic~ Freak Out.. Yowzer!!

Bernie and Níle decided to form Chic in my home town of Nottingham... After doing back - up work for an unknown singer.... they retired to The Bentinck Hotel Bar... awaiting the late train to London.... Bernard Edwards realised he had, had his wallet dipped whilst on stage at The Heart Of The Midlands venue... Right there and then decided to form their own band!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Bernie and Níle decided to form Chic in my home town of Nottingham... After doing back - up work for an unknown singer.... they retired to The Bentinck Hotel Bar... awaiting the late train to London.... Bernard Edwards realised he had, had his wallet dipped whilst on stage at The Heart Of The Midlands venue... Right there and then decided to form their own band!
:oops:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Village People~ In The Navy.. This song out of all their songs has to be the favorite.. Laughing at the breakdown with him saying WHAT!! But.. But.. I'm afraid of water..I get sea sick watching it on TV. What Am I going to do on a submarine..

:spit:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online