David Bowie (Official Thread)

Cinder

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" David Bowie Thread

I just picked up a copy of the Deluxe MFSL CD version of Ziggy Stardust...Cream'd. My brother had the vinyl album and I have always enjoyed what MFSL did to improve old classic records.(Some purists argue vehemently against messing with anything but almost every MFSL record I bought it was a big improvement over the regular release.)

As for the movie, I remember the original from 1942, I think it still holds up rather well myself.

cat-people-poster.jpg

Not the version I saw, obviously lol :D

CREAM'd

Reaction score

This is the MFSL gold CD release, taken from the same mastertapes as the vinyl album they released in the early 80's. I haven't heard the SAS version you mentioned but a lot of the DTS/SACD/DVD audio editions are excellent as well.

This copy of Ziggy brings back so many memories for me that is part of the reason I picked it up. All of those Albums/CD's are collectors editions now seeing almost every company that specialized in the Highest Quality audio are out of business.

Thanks for your help man.

Harkat

Reaction score

Best damn chameleon I ever knew!! :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Oh truly the most dapper example of the androgynous. :grinthumb

I don't suppose anyone else knows where Bowie has been hiding the last seven years or so because I sure don't. The world needs him to come back with a bang and put the youngsters in line. ;)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Mmm, that is one sexy piece of ass

david_bowie_1.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnfkdg