Dark Side Of The Moon VS Abbey Road

Well?

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Abbey Road=genius Pink Floyd is just way overrated. And they have such mediocre, lame, vocals...They make me want to inflict trauma to my ears. That's what I hate most about the band, they can't sing very well at all. Pink Floyd just sucks. I'll never get the fascination with that band.

You're going to have to work at clarifying how you feel about Pink Floyd Tomcat, I'd almost have to say you are mellowing out reading that comment...:D

DSOTM = One of the top ten greatest recordings in rock history...but I am still not voting in this poll. They are completely different kinds of music for different moods, the only thing I see in Ozzy's poll is two mega successful legendary recordings being pitted against each other, musically speaking apples and oranges, or as Sox might say, Cider or Ale.:hab:

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Wow. This is hard. I'm inclined to agree with LG about them being a completely different listening experiece but I'm going to vote for Abbey Road. That album is just loaded with my favorite Beatles songs. Dark Side, while a masterpiece, hasn't aged as well as Abbey Road for me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online