Register to remove these ads

Crimes Of Passion

Discussion in 'Metal' started by Sweaty, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sweaty

Sweaty ThE OtHeR rAmOnE

[​IMG]

This band hail from Sheffield and have just been on tour with Saxon and Biff will be mixing their next album!!! Saw them live at Cambridge rock festival and they were very good, here is a sprinkling...not as heavy as they are live..

A cover first :peek

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
  2. LG

LG Fade To Black

Hey it's Cap'n Sweaty stopping in port for a visit.:hab:

If Biff is involved in helping these guys out, they must be pretty good.

Keep me posted when their album is released Sweaty, please and thank you.:grinthumb

3. LOU/REALM

LOU/REALM Senior Member

Yes Captain Sweaty uncovers yet another fine new band . Lots of promise here,with a good melodic vocalist. Sheffield is well ready for unearthing a new popular metal band since DEF LEPPARD......what happened to that excellent Sheffield group Ive been raving about over the past few years FIREGARDEN ? Hmm gone very quiet there.Shame...
    I may have to checK out CRIMES OF PASSION "Live".......they are pretty local to us......the BIFF/SAXON connection sounds interesting

4. Sweaty

Sweaty ThE OtHeR rAmOnE

They are excellent live and a great bunch of guys, I was sharing a beer with them at Cambridge Rock Festival, they had quite a crowd and I purchased their first CD for just £5 and got a free EP with their Dio cover which was excellent live.

Their new CD is out later this year, I will keep you posted LG and everybody :)