CRF Facebook Page?

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
Very true, I bet it would attract tons of attention, most of our members now discovered CRF through just a google search...so I bet a Facebook page would increase our number of members by a huge amount!! By the way, dibs on creating and administering the Facebook page if it pulls through. :)

I agree that Facebook would bring a ton of new members. Everybody is on there these days. I have both a FB and a Myspace page myself. Myspace is very good for the music as they control/contain a huge portion of music which you can listen to and/or purchase.

But this being a moot point at this time, I guess it really doesn't matter? Is that an oxymoron? lol

CREAM'd

Reaction score
While I appreciate the enthusiasm both you Guitar and P&C have for this I just don't see how it helps the forum. The whole purpose of CRF is to provide a nice place for people to visit and talk about music and a few other things.

By adding a FB option you are actually leaving the board itself to chat, seems counterproductive to me.

Besides, how hard is it for all of you that want to talk more to add an Instant Messenger and then you have your own channel.

I will wait for the others to weigh in on this, but for now I would say it's not likely to happen.

I agree 100%,chat on the threads here.

Harkat

Reaction score
From what I understand, Facebook is heading out.
Its a closed system, so you have to be specifically looking for someone or something before you find it.
For example, CRF will come up on a google search with just "music forum"
With facebook, you will need to type "classic rock forum" to find CRF

Thats how I understand things

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yup...if we had 10 people on it, it's gonna be 10...better to chat it up here.

:grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I sort of like the sense of "anonymity" that goes with posting on this forum. It's easy for people to get your info on FB. Don't even get on it much anymore :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online