CRF Facebook Page?

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just thinking it would be cool to start up a 'fan' page on Facebook for CRF, so people can join and get a chance to get to know eachother a little better. I'm not going to start anything though unless enough people support the idea....so let me know what you think. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm at another forum that has a Facebook and a Myspace. Having a myspace would be cool because it would be set up as a musicpage, and we could get requests as to what songs would be featured. As for the Facebook, I wouldn't disagree with it. It'd give us somewhere to communicate other than the forum, not that the forum is a bad place.

As for the Myspace, i'd be willing to create it.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
I'm at another forum that has a Facebook and a Myspace. Having a myspace would be cool because it would be set up as a musicpage, and we could get requests as to what songs would be featured. As for the Facebook, I wouldn't disagree with it. It'd give us somewhere to communicate other than the forum, not that the forum is a bad place.

As for the Myspace, i'd be willing to create it.

Great, yeah! If you want to set up the myspace page as well, go for it!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Great, yeah! If you want to set up the myspace page as well, go for it!

Once I can get approval, I could do it. It'd just be based around the music that we all like. I just think it'd be cool to have somewhere to go if we want to have music in the background. Plus, if people here create their own music, it could be shared on their as well.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Once I can get approval, I could do it. It'd just be based around the music that we all like. I just think it'd be cool to have somewhere to go if we want to have music in the background. Plus, if people here create their own music, it could be shared on their as well.

Totally, I am included in those who write their own music, and have my own music page on myspace so I think it would be a great idea for all those CRF musicians (myself included) who want to get publicity wherever possible.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
The facebook thing would be cool too just to get more exposure out there. Both are good ideas.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
The facebook thing would be cool too just to get more exposure out there. Both are good ideas.

Very true, I bet it would attract tons of attention, most of our members now discovered CRF through just a google search...so I bet a Facebook page would increase our number of members by a huge amount!! By the way, dibs on creating and administering the Facebook page if it pulls through. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Very true, I bet it would attract tons of attention, most of our members now discovered CRF through just a google search...so I bet a Facebook page would increase our number of members by a huge amount!! By the way, dibs on creating and administering the Facebook page if it pulls through. :)

You can have dibs on the facebook, i'll take care of the myspace ;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online