• TKO-Green Day

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Decision-Green Day

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I thought you were a big DT fan P&C? The boys in the band are not going to be too happy with you.:mad

I am. But Awake is very low on my list of favorite DT albums. I love all of them, but Awake was an album I heard after I had heard Six Degrees, Images and Words, and Train of Thought. So the sound difference for me was a bit put off.

Plus...Dookie is my favorite Green Day album.

If it were any other DT album though, they'd win almost instantly.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'm saying KO by Green Day. I'm saying KO rather than TKO because I can respect Dream Theatres talents but Dookie is a staple of my glory years in music and still holds up for me today. I own all the GreenDay albums and it ties American Idiot as my favorite. The tracks off of Green Day are cemented word for word in my head like very few others! :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
I am. But Awake is very low on my list of favorite DT albums. I love all of them, but Awake was an album I heard after I had heard Six Degrees, Images and Words, and Train of Thought. So the sound difference for me was a bit put off.

Plus...Dookie is my favorite Green Day album.

If it were any other DT album though, they'd win almost instantly.

Awake isn't one of fav DT albums either. However Green Day is the one of the most annoying bands I have heard, especially Dookie. Didn't they try and do a concept album as well. An American Fool I think it was(?).

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol Green Day.
Dream Theater by KO.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members