Cradle of Filth (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear more from the new album, Hammer Of The Witches.

I'm really looking forward to the new album! Judging by the first single "Right Wing Of The Garden Triptych", this could very well be their best album in years! I get a bit of a "Midian" vibe, which is a very good thing.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keen to hear the new album. I have not liked any of their past 3 albums so I have no real expectations here.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally I feel that they have released an actual good album. Not since Nymphetamine have they been very consistent or great but Hammer of the Witches has an old school vibe to it.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Have to say that the new album lived up to its promise. The artwork, the music, it all feels and sounds like a throwback to around "Midian", which is exactly what I was hoping for.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
just cannot get into this band help....:oyea::grinthumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man bought Dusk And Her Embrace YEARS ago .... I think the year of release. Thought It was very intriguing but was not so impressed with Cruelty .... haven't really heard much since other then a video or two. Some of which I enjoyed ...others not so much.

Which album should I look into to see if they fire up my interest again ?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man bought Dusk And Her Embrace YEARS ago .... I think the year of release. Thought It was very intriguing but was not so impressed with Cruelty .... haven't really heard much since other then a video or two. Some of which I enjoyed ...others not so much.

Which album should I look into to see if they fire up my interest again ?

I think the first four are all essential, but I've always had a particularly soft spot for "Midian". It's inspired by Clive Barker's novel "Cabal" and Doug "Pinhead" Bradley does narration on some of the tracks.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online