architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
:omg::omg:The Epic poll:omg::omg::heheh:

or

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I like "Comfortably Numb" significantly more but I think the world could probably use a break from both songs for a little bit.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I like "Comfortably Numb" significantly more but I think the world could probably use a break from both songs for a little bit.

This is sort of why I didn't vote. Both songs have been hyped up to the point that each song is almost a chore to listen to them. If there was a both or a neither option, I would have gone with one of those.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Really? I never get tired of Comfortably Numb, especially when I'm in the right state of mind.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I never get tired of either as I "really" only hear them when I play The Wall or Zeppelin IV from front to back.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
It's like it is with The Beatles, I hadn't listened to them until after it was hyped up so much, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd were the same way. Not to say those bands aren't great, all 3 bands mentioned are amazing and I love them. But these songs just always seem to pop up when Zep and Floyd are mentioned. Idk, maybe it's just my own opinion.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's like it is with The Beatles, I hadn't listened to them until after it was hyped up so much, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd were the same way. Not to say those bands aren't great, all 3 bands mentioned are amazing and I love them. But these songs just always seem to pop up when Zep and Floyd are mentioned. Idk, maybe it's just my own opinion.

That's just me though...I've been that way since I was a kid. Always an album guy from front to back....of course now it's CD's from front to back.

But I never did radio unless it's waking up for school or work and maybe a drive to either then or now.

Otherwise I pretty much ignore songs as single songs...when I vote on songs or even do my polls I'm ALWAYS thinking of the "song" in context with the album it came from. :grinthumb

Even if it's a situation where I may like a song better but like the album better form a song I didn't vote for. Sometimes the song will win over the album when placed head to head.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online