• Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
That's just me though...I've been that way since I was a kid. Always an album guy from front to back....of course now it's CD's from front to back.

But I never did radio unless it's waking up for school or work and maybe a drive to either then or now.

Otherwise I pretty much ignore songs as single songs...when I vote on songs or even do my polls I'm ALWAYS thinking of the "song" in context with the album it came from. :grinthumb

Even if it's a situation where I may like a song better but like the album better form a song I didn't vote for. Sometimes the song will win over the album when placed head to head.

Oh I wasn't just pointing toward your vote, but I can see what you're saying. In that way we are a bit different. If it were an album vs album, I would vote on it depending on the context of the album, but if it were song vs song, I just look at it as songs individually. I as well never really listened to the radio. I've always been into casettes and cd's.

But...it does make sense to vote on the song depending on the album it came from, and if that were the way I had voted, I probably would have gone with Floyd.

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
I'm much more of a Zeppelin listener than Floyd. Now if it were Wish You Were Here I would have gone with Floyd. But I went with Stairway To Heaven. When I graduated from high school in 1973, it was our class song although for some reason I didn't know it until years later. Maybe I was Comfortably Numb? :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.