Classic Rock Songs you despise (or just don't care for)

symph

Wham bam boom man!
Reaction score
Make it stop!!! Ahhhh!!! Too many good songs on the despise list, pain... Sorrow... Despair... That's it!!! Game over man!!! Game over!!!!

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
All of these and many more by Elton John:

Honky Cat
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long Long Time)
Bennie and the Jets
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Crocodile Rock
Your Song
The Bitch is Back
Pinball Wizard

:bricks:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You could have just posted EJ's greatest hits volume one Fox...lol.

I like Elton John, and American Woman is a great protest song, written when the chaotic upheaval was taking place in the US.

I like Born in the USA, it is an anti-war/imperial song, I found it totally hilarious the the Republican party used it during one of the presidential campaigns under the impression it was a Pro-American anthem...maybe if they stopped to read the lyrics or ask Bruce what it was about they would have realized their mistake.

Bry, have to agree somewhat with "New Kid In Town", one of the lesser songs off Hotel California for sure.

CP/M,,,I will be searching your threads for old songs by your favs to post in here when I get some time...:lmao:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
"Jump" by Van Halen.

"You Really Got Me" by Van Halen really annoys me as well since I always think "Ahhhh, the Kinks! Oh, but it's not!"

:bricks:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"Fool for the City" by Foghat........grates on my ears.

"Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.......good gawd! who even let that one out of the recording studio!

And I agree on the whole lump discography of The Osmonds :heheh: They were suppose to be the "white" counterparts to the Jackson 5, and they were just HORRID. :yuk:

I laugh everytime I hear this song, which isn't often, but it is also a wretched song: "You're Having my Baby" by Paul Anka.

symph

Wham bam boom man!
Reaction score
"Fool for the City" by Foghat........grates on my ears.

"Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.......good gawd! who even let that one out of the recording studio!

And I agree on the whole lump discography of The Osmonds :heheh: They were suppose to be the "white" counterparts to the Jackson 5, and they were just HORRID. :yuk:

I laugh everytime I hear this song, which isn't often, but it is also a wretched song: "You're Having my Baby" by Paul Anka.

I LOVE Da Doo Ron Ron!!! It's on my playlist punk!

F

FoxyPage

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard It Through the Grapevine

I HATE this song. I just want it to die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Staff online

Members online