Classic Rock Songs you despise (or just don't care for)

F

FoxyPage

I've always hated Another Brick in the Wall. Can't stand it.

Notice how most of the crappiest songs ever are so damn long? Yeah, November Rain was one of those crappy songs.

Zombeels

Reaction score
squeedle53 said:
Does anyone truly enjoy that despicably heinous crapfest that I don't remember the name of, but was a huge hit (I'll never know why) for Head East? Please, someone tell me I'm not alone here.

Had some fabulous cowbell, though! lol
If you are talking about their one and only hit "Never Been Any Reason", I love that song.

sgtchewy

Reaction score
radar love - ??
go your own way- fleetwood mac
rock and roll all night- kiss

Dislike all these songs because the radio station I listen to plays them out from hell!

aerozep

Reaction score
I can def do without "The Long And Winding Road"and I love the Beatles,and enough with "Maggie Mae" for about ten years....great song...but enough;and I think if I hear "No More Mr. Nice Guy" one more time I'm gonna puke...These artists have so many more songs to play.....
Thank god for satelite radio.
PEACE :bonk:

J

johnjohn

Zombeels said:
I was driving home from the relatives Sunday night listening to the local classic rock station and we were all commenting how great the songs were. Then the Doors- LA Woman came on and I was suprised to find everybody in the car hated that song as much as I do. It got me thinking which songs, that are considered Classic Rock standards, do i despise (or I just don't care for).

Doors - LA Woman
Derek & The Dominoes - Layla
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
Beatles - Come Together
Mitch Ryder - Devil With The Blue Dress
Led Zeppelin - All My Love
Tommy James & The shondells - Mony Mony

Some good picks. Brave to say you don't like them. I agree with 4 I just don't like them even if they are by LZ, PF, and D:
Doors - LA Woman
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
Mitch Ryder - Devil With The Blue Dress
Led Zeppelin - All My Love

But I do like Derek & The Dominoes - Layla and Beatles - Come Together a lot.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Have to agree Shadow, take away the two words "Hey Jude", and there is not much left of that song.

I don't know if Despise is the right word, but I never liked the song, "Fool To Cry" by the Stones, I own the album and I always skip that one.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I don't much like "Fool to Cry" either and I'm a huge Stones' fan. Here's a list of several more Stones tracks that I really don't fancy:

Good Times, Bad Times
Get off of My Cloud
Street Fighting Man
You Can't Always Get What You Want
It's Only Rock 'n Roll
Undercover of the Night

:bricks:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member