Classic Rock Songs you despise (or just don't care for)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^:lmao:...I agree with you Midnight, and you can put all the boy bands in that "Despise" category for me as well.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Selections by the Osmonds and other boy bands don't count. All nominees are supposed to be tracks by bands that your typical prudent classic rock fan would respect.

:bricks:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Almost forgot,,,almost every song Neil Diamond recorded, I never liked him. Song Sung Blue, would be one of the worst of his repertoire.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Selections by the Osmonds and other boy bands don't count. All nominees are supposed to be tracks by bands that your typical prudent classic rock fan would respect.

:bricks:

OK fine then lets see.

American Woman ~ The Guess Who

Alaways hated that song. American Wooommaann stay away from meeee.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like the song you just posted Midnight and the one Flower posted...no accounting for taste I guess.:D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was thinking of this today and lo and behold I found this thread! I heard The Eagles "New Kid in Town" today and I always wondered, despite liking a number of songs in their catalog myself, how people listened to a song like that without dozing off. I like mellow, easygoing songs but it's the ones with a vibe like this usually from older bands that I don't like! Can't explain why! :zzz:

Oh, and ANYTHING by Jim Croce and Bob Dylan! Sorry if you guys are fans of them but I could fill this whole thread with songs by them! I'll try to make this my only reference to that before this I end up doing this--->:bdh:

Last edited:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Midnight Rider wrote:

OK fine then lets see.

American Woman ~ The Guess Who

Alaways hated that song. American Wooommaann stay away from meeee.

Oh Gawd - I hate American Woman as well cause I had that song stuck in my head for days - it was terrible!

The other dribble which has got worse over time for me:

Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
Get Off My Cloud by The Rolling Stones
My Generation by The Who
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
We Are The Champions by Queen
Born In The USA by Bruce Springsteen
Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet

There's bound to be heaps more where that came from, but there just for starters! :bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hightower

Staff online

Members online