City and Colour (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I only bought the album this morning so after a few more listens I can guarantee that I will find it hard to come up with an absolute favourite :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I only bought the album this morning so after a few more listens I can guarantee that I will find it hard to come up with an absolute favourite :)

I like this album better than his last so that's already a victory. :) I'm glad someone in the forum picked it up besides me though. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Guys, I FINALLY got the new album in the mail today! What happened is I preordered it BUT it shipped with anpother preordered album at a later date (Taking Back Sunday) and came later and today I finally got up to go to the post office and pick all my albums up. So what do you guys think who own it already? Are you digging it? Upon first listen I like it. It's a little more lush, deep and varied sound wise but still has elements of the beautiful, sparse sound of the last album. I know it's going to grow on me even more! :) here's a track i really like off of it I haven't listed yet:

Hope For Now
(this is chilling, haunting, soulful and rocking all in one package)

Taking a longer listen to this track right now.....WOW!!

:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Metal, that's from the prior album but it's still great! :) Sunny, that's definitely a standout! I think a lot more members would like this artist if they gave him a try! :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! I'm going to go see City and Colour!!!!! :woot:

Stripwalk

All Things Must Pass...
Reaction score
Great thread Sunny!!!! I absolutely love Dallas Green.... His album "Sometimes" played a huge part in a sad chapter of my life... He is amazing live.... Let me know how you liked it!!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Members online

No members online now.