Celtic Frost (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Celtic Frost

Try Morbid Tales first. It is heavy. Not as heavy as the Hellhammer era, but some tracks are similar to what they did before.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I have a copy of so far only the Mega Therion album. I am keen to seek out other albums.

Dude, get Morbid Tales ,The Emperors Return, Into the Pandemonium and Monotheist. You should also check out what is basically the next Celtic Frost album from Tom's new band Triptykon called Eparistera Daimones

Definitive answer ^^

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Really cool documentary about Celtic Frost. Even talks about the Hellhammer days.
This comes from Swiss TV....amazing thing playing the mighty Celtic Frost on the idiot box.If only TV here was half that cool.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Morbid Tales the track.

This band epitomised extreme music early on.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Cold Lake is not even that bad, its not the best but it is not awful.
lol I stand by this too. I actually do enjoy it even if it is bad for Celtic Frost.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
You guys might have a read this already, but Celtic Frost bassist Martin Eric Ain died of a heart attack on Saturday.

R.I.P. It's a shame this band didn't do more. They really had "progressive metal" down to an art form.

Back in the late 80's, I bought Cold Lake and the first House Of Lords albums based on the cover art. I didn't think Cold Lake was as bad as some people do, I'd love to find the CD along with the 5th & 6th albums.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online