Celine changed names!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Simple solution buddy, just post her picture in your profile page, then when you get to missing her so badly it hurts, pop in and look at her as long as you like...lol.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

Simple solution buddy, just post her picture in your profile page, then when you get to missing her so badly it hurts, pop in and look at her as long as you like...lol.

Er? No, cause it wasn't my idea to take it down and I don't want Celine in my Album. Surely you big stong Administrators can glue in down in those responcible for taking those images down! :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Foxhound wrote:

No. Sooty is a far better name than Bry.

:heheh:

So people would rather look at this:

sooty-and-friends.jpg

than this:

celinedion.jpg

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
What's in a name...that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet ;)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Magic wrote:

Celine looks hideous in this picture CP/M. That dress does her no justice.

Please don't be mad - I'll do anything, if you would only change you're name from Red to any other colour! :lmao:

A few people seem to like this dress Magic cause it seems to be the main pick of photos as shown on "Google" Images! Of course if I used another Search Engine it would have been okay! But I thought that Dress brought a sense of Celine in vogue with the Romans even if it has a certain element of risk to it! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online