Celine changed names!

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
That's a shame - why did you lock that thread?

I'm missing Celine now and now I'm talking to someone whose Shootin' Stars or something, next thing I'll know they'll be Shooting Little Arrows at Leaping Lee or something, can we afford to have a cupid?
Sure I'm not wild about Celine, but I thought they were cool!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:lmao: It's fine CP/M! Soot and Stars is a song by my favorite band, The Smashing Pumpkins so it's more appropriate for a music forum and more representative of me! As a regular member I've embraced the music aspect of this forum more than my personal humor at this point! :grinthumb

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Soot and Stars wrote:

:lmao: It's fine CP/M! Soot and Stars is a song by my favorite band, The Smashing Pumpkins so it's more appropriate for a music forum and more representative of me! As a regular member I've embraced the music aspect of this forum more than my personal humor at this point! :grinthumb

Oooh - you better watch out cause Celine was good friends with The Bee Gees. Or at least that's what I thought, cause they might have been locked into doing one song with Celine at their One Night Only concert. Be Careful with those Stars though cause you might end up like Leepin' Lee with "Little Arrows in your clothing & Little Arrows in your hair". :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I much prefer his new name,,,S&S works for me, and I don't miss Celine at all.:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online