• Backstreet Boys

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nsync

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Never got the appeal with the BSB honestly. :confused:

I remember my friends and I used to fight over who their "man" in NSYNC was. None of us wanted Joey. Oh, to be twelve again. :oyea:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Let it be known that out of the 3 of these, Nsync is the only one I haven't seen in concert.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
If I was going for nostalgia I'd pull for NKOTB but I'll actually throw out a vote for N'Sync here purely for the fact that I actually dig Timberlake. His solo work is good, his acting is actually decent (Black Snake Moan, etc.) and he has a charisma any of us would die for. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
If I was going for nostalgia I'd pull for NKOTB but I'll actually throw out a vote for N'Sync here purely for the fact that I actually dig Timberlake. His solo work is good, his acting is actually decent (Black Snake Moan, etc.) and he has a charisma any of us would die for. :grinthumb

Yeah but the New Kids On The Block were the first boy band (I believe) to say they were as big as The Beatles and get that whole trend a rollin'...you know where all Boy Bands could claim this.

Hell they went out and recorded a Beatle styled song. Well a Beatles styled song that fit them. :heheh: :grinthumb

I forgot how fuuny their faces were in this video :spit:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yeah but the New Kids On The Block were the first boy band (I believe) to say they were as big as The Beatles and get that whole trend a rollin'...you know where all Boy Bands could claim this.

Hell they went out and recorded a Beatle styled song. Well a Beatles styled song that fit them. :heheh: :grinthumb

Yeah but at least the other groups knew there role as pretty boys and didn't try to fool others or Hell themselves by expecting anyone to buy into this! Seriously what was tough about any of them? :oyea:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Backstreet Boys :bow: I loved the Millennium album!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online