Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

Nice to see some love for Bob in here.

Nice post KMET, and I usually do go in chronological order, but if you are itching to post one of your favorites go right ahead, seeing I'll be passing the torch to Magic to do the later albums, she has more of his music than I do.:D

That is a good song Flower and I see the video is the same as the early picture I posted in the OP...:tup:

Bobby that is a classic I like the version off Live Bullet as well.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just some interesting info on Bob:

he had a his first band in high school, and played for the Prom. His band received a standing ovation, which got him to thinking "maybe we are good" and this Prom debut is when he began his focus on a career in music. In the 11th grade, his band (the Decibles) was playing regularly in bars 3 nights a week. It was during this time, Seger wrote his first song, "The Lonely One" and made a demo of the song.

keyboardhall.jpg

Do ya, Do ya wanna rock? :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Good looking thread!! I have good memories of listening to Night Moves a whole lot with my sister as she had bought it long before I did.

One of my favorite tunes

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score

Since this seems to be the thread for all things Seger, maybe someone can answer a question for me.

Thin Lizzy covers the song Rosalie which they say Seger wrote. Did Bob record this song? And if so, on what album?

This would be really helpful. Been wondering for years.

bobbyg29

Professor of Rock n Roll
Reaction score

Since this seems to be the thread for all things Seger, maybe someone can answer a question for me.

Thin Lizzy covers the song Rosalie which they say Seger wrote. Did Bob record this song? And if so, on what album?

This would be really helpful. Been wondering for years.

Oops, double post see above...

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Good looking thread!! I have good memories of listening to Night Moves a whole lot with my sister as she had bought it long before I did.

One of my favorite tunes

Great song! I dare say that the following song is his most widely liked and is likely to outlast the others in longevity! Just a fun song that appeals to all generations!:

Old Time Rock N' Roll

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score

Great song! I dare say that the following song is his most widely liked and is likely to outlast the others in longevity! Just a fun song that appeals to all generations!:

Old Time Rock N' Roll

One of the first I learned on guitar:eek:hyeah:

:jj:

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online