• Anything Goes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocket Queen

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Definitely not Sweet Child O' Mine, never much cared for that song even before the massive overkill it's had over the last couple of decades or so, voted for Welcome to the Jungle.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely not Sweet Child O' Mine, never much cared for that song even before the massive overkill it's had over the last couple of decades or so, voted for Welcome to the Jungle.

Ill agree with this. Sweet Child is actually the one song on this album I skip not just because of the overkill of it but I just don't care much for it anyway.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
What did you think of Use Your Illusion albums?

I voted Paradise City.

I really don't like Axl Rose very much Rattlehead, so it's surprising I have ONE G 'n R album in the house. But Appetite is a very good record so I had to pick it up.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't like Axl Rose very much Rattlehead, so it's surprising I have ONE G 'n R album in the house. But Appetite is a very good record so I had to pick it up.

Ah fair enough. Guess it does show how much of a classic Appetite is then. :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Seriously, there are not many debut albums that I can honestly say that I love every single song on from start to finish, but this is one of them. In my opinion, one of the single greatest debut albums in the history of recorded music. Stellar from start to finish.

Right now, if I had to pick only ONE track (and I guess that's the point of this poll), I'd pick the final track on the album. Rocket Queen will get my vote. From the intro, to the chorus to the mid-song changeup, to the final notes/outro ... just one completely solid tune. Brownstone and Night Train both get major props as well. No need to mention the biggies that got played all over the airwaves (and yes, they are all great as well).

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online