Best Song Off This Album, Poll # 6: Judas Priest - Stained Class (1978)

Favorite track off Stained Class?

• Exciter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • White Heat, Red Hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better By You, Better Than Me

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Stained Class

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Invader

• Saints in Hell

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Savage

• Beyond the Realms of Death

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heroes End

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadian Air Force

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't on that much last week. Things got pretty hectic. I'll try to post more this week.

I don't know if it was a slow week/poor choice of albums or what, but voter turnout declined big time with the last two polls despite being up for an entire week. Hopefully things pick up this week. :D

This album was requested by fellow CRFer, runningshoes. I'm open to requests which can be made in the topic polls or via private message. I can't promise you that the album will be done right away so be patient.

2532163-judas-priest-stained-class.jpg

Stained Class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Previous Results
Poll #1: Queen - A Night at the Opera (1975): You're My Best Friend (40%)
Poll #2: Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast (1982): Hallowed Be Thy Name (44.44%)
Poll #3: Beach Boys - Pet Sounds (1966): Wouldn't It Be Nice (52.94%)
Poll #4: Radiohead - OK Computer (1997): Paranoid Android (60.00%)
Poll #5: The Stooges - Raw Power (1973): Search and Destroy (50.00%)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you know there is a documentary about a song off this album? 1990 would see a court case against Judas Priest over the song "Better By You, Better Than Me" where a young man supposedly shot himself after hearing this song....the whole ordeal was made into a documentary called "Dream Deceivers".

I voted Beyond the Realms of Death.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
This is my favourite Priest album and I was curious what everyone liked on it. It's a toss up for me between Better By You, Better Than Me and Hero's End. Right now it's BBYBTM. It a great album from start to finish though.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Did you know there is a documentary about a song off this album? 1990 would see a court case against Judas Priest over the song "Better By You, Better Than Me" where a young man supposedly shot himself after hearing this song....the whole ordeal was made into a documentary called "Dream Deceivers".

The kid supposedly heard Halford say "Do it" at some point in the song. I've never heard it myself. Perhaps someone can point out for me where it supposedly is in the song.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Stained Glass is a very good record RS, but this one will always be my personal favorite.

8768-judas-priest-hell-bent-leather.jpg

:hb: