Best Segue

Mr. T

Reaction score
There's a few segues I consider the finest ever put on record. My personal favorite is from Journey on the Infinity album... Feeling That Way followed by Anytime. You know... one is a perfect fit after the other.

On that note I make a lot of personal playlists and have a bit of fun trying to create that same kind of magic in my mind.

So.... the idea of this thread is... what is magic you have heard or created? Can be an existing sequence you love or something you put together for effect.

I'll start with something I love the flow of...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
My personal favorite is from Journey on the Infinity album... Feeling That Way followed by Anytime.

That's definitely way up on the list.

Here's another one that always comes to mind:

ZZ Top - Waiting For the Bus / Jesus Just Left Chicago

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
And of course, The Beatles - Abbey Road Medley....

Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End

(there are a lot more that I could list off, but I'll give some others a chance before continuing so as not to hog what I would call "the good ones") :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Had to think about this one for a bit TUNEZ...but here's my choice from my favorite ELO album, Eldorado.

Eldorado Overture/Can't Get It Out Of My Head.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Bought that album for $3.97 the year it came out, and it's always been my favorite of theirs, with New World Record right there as well.

I'll have another one tomorrow...before Lynch fills your thread by himself.:heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online