Band Breakups That Piss You Off

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Oasis splitting up 3 shows before the end of the tour was a real shitter. Miserable gits should have lasted it until the end of the tour, then gone on hiatus. Though I suppose the reunion tour when it happens will be even more difficult to get tickets for then it was when they were around.

Not too many other bands I can think of really that have actually split up.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Black Country Communion

Best classic rock sounding band with a monster line up to come out in a long time. I get it. Glenn Hughes wanted to tour, record, tour and they put out three albums in two years and Joe Bonamassa will never fully abandon his quest to be the next blues messiah (even if he's a better hard rock player IMO). But the war of words that followed was petty and unnecessary. Surely if Steve Morse can juggle Deep Purple a slew of side projects and a solo career BCC could find a way.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
California Breed

After Black Country Communion broke up Glenn Hughes got a trio together with a young and relatively unknown guitarist Andrew Watt. Debut album was very good. Much different player than Joe Bonamassa. And a power trio to boot.

In the press Hughes praised his new band and I was thinking everything this guy does lately turns to gold. A few weeks later he announced they were no more. WTF!!! One and done.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.