Bad Religion: The Most Important Punk Band In 30 Years?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It is ironic the day I hit 11,111 posts in my old forum was the day I retired...:D

I agree with your synopsis, that is why I love the Clash and TRB, they are well written songs that have something to say, nothing wrong with just fun tunes either but inspired lyrics are far more rare in rock music than the lighter stuff.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I agree. If I'm in the mood for something fun then I turn to 80's rock....or disco. If I want something that requires a bit more thought then I can turn to very good punk, prog, and other things. :)

You might like this song about their current view of society from their last album:

Syd

Reaction score
I love the record "The Dissent Of Man" ... it's completely underrated. For me it was one of the best records I've heard lately and no one really seems to mention it anywhere. But for me ... it's super good album. And it's the first thing o've heard from Bad Religion. Probably I'll listen to their first stuff os something. :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I really like Bad Religion. A band that I don't listen to often, but I think I am about to start up again and listen to their whole discography through time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online