Bad Company - 'The Way I Choose' LIVE

wroot

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm desperately looking for a live version of this track, but it seems there aren't any!! It's never on their live set-lists, which is a shame because it's a great, great track.

Does anyone have a live album with it on? Does anyone know why they never played it?!

All your help is much appreciated, amigos!!

J

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
A good question and I agree it is a great track on a great album. Maybe it was something to do with the brass (Mel Collins on saxophone). Did they play everything from the first album live? I've got the 2011 Wembley album and the superior 2010 BBC Radio Theatre boot, but it's not on either.

Not all bands play their best tracks live, I suppose because they cannot please everyone. I would like to find a live version of Deep Purple's Sail Away, but I've come to the conclusion they did not play it live. Possibly, it was because Glenn Hughes thought he should sing lead.

wroot

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware there is no evidence of them ever having played it live! Thanks for your input; and yeah I think the saxophone could have something to do with it but... yeah I don't know.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online

No members online now.