Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Official Backstreet Boys Thread

Straight Through My Heart

ackstreet-Boys-This-Is-Us-PROPER-2009-mp3s-300x300.jpg

ANF

Reaction score

They're in town right now with New Kids.

Not a fan but I respect them for staying together through changing musical tides unlike the way Justin Timberlake singlehandedly screwed N'Sync over because his ego couldn't dare share the stage with four other guys, sending them to hasbeenville.

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score

I remember being addicted to The Backstreet Boys when I was way younger. I'm sorry, but I always liked them better than Nsync. The only thing Nsyc had going for them was Justin Timberlake. Backstreet Boys had the tunes. I remember me and my sister drooling over Brian and Nick. I haven't listened to much newer stuff from them though, I think I'm going to give it a shot.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

You are right ANF, I have watched these boys grow up. They have come a long way as far as their vocal talents go.

Nick Carter:

nick-carter-20061208-186500.jpg

NickCarter_.jpg

nick-carter.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

^It's tough to choose which one I like the most, but Nick Carter really grew up to be a hunk. And his voice has always been great.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

all these boys have good voices. I still like them better when they are together harmonizing for the masses :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

all these boys have good voices. I still like them better when they are together harmonizing for the masses :D

Indeed. They still have the moves as well. When I saw them a few months ago, or maybe it was last year...either way, they danced like they were still in their early years, and they sang as good as ever. I'm hoping they stay together for a while. Boy band or not, as people have said, they've stuck to their game, and that alone deserves my respect if nothing else.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Yes, they can dance :flirt

I always wondered how they can bust a move and still sing so clearly.....maybe a lip sync deal???!!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online