back from the grave

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Kurt Cobain, definitely. Nirvana are one of my all-time favorite bands but with such a small discography they will never be able to compete with the likes of Neil Young, Tom Petty... 30 years from now I'll still be playing Petty and Neil while I'll probably have overplayed Nirvana so much I can't even stand them at all.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Either Hendrix or Randy Rhodes. There is no doubt in my mind Hendrix would have continued to be a major force in music and would likely have done his best work given a few more years. I'm fairly certain Randy would have also done something epic but his living would have kept metal from accelerating towards shit at break neck speed like it did immediately after he died.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably Gar Samuelson. I think it sucks he died when he did because as drumming goes he was the best Megadeth had at their time. People speak of Nick Menza but no, I remain firm that I think Gar was their best. He brought a really good jazz influence to the band and it showed on Peace Sells album particularly.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
8735041508_e2e392f7ab_o.jpg

Born to Lose

Reaction score
Nirvana or the original Alice in Chains lineup. Or Mother Love Bone.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Another two, whose lives were cut short at far too young an age - what I'd give to see these two line ups again...

AC/DC - Ride On

Bon Scott - what a voice and what a character!

Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls (Live)

Cliff Burton :bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online