B. B. King (Official Thread)

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

B.B. King

5773_5.jpg

Live At Royal Albert Hall

B2-3.jpg

On June 28, 2011, the "King of the Blues" B.B. King played to an adoring sold-out crowd at London's spectacular Royal Albert Hall. It was another unforgettable night in the career of one of the most legendary bluesmen to ever pick up a guitar. Joining the illustrious Mr. King onstage were guitar virtuoso Derek Trucks, "songbird extraordinaire" Susan Tedeschi, The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood, Simply Red's Mick Hucknall and former Guns N' Roses axeman Slash.

B.B. King : Media

Need You So
Key To The Highway
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
All Over Again
Rock Me Baby
You Are My Sunshine
B.B. Jams With Guests
The Thrill Is Gone
Guess Who
When The Saints Go Marching In

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
B.B. King is in hospice care, he told his fans on Facebook on Friday.

"I am in home hospice care at my residence in Las Vegas," writes the blues legend. "Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers."

The Clarion-Ledgerreports King was briefly hospitalized Thursday.

King's daughter, Patty King, said her father wasn't eating and was dehydrated, so he was taken to the hospital for observation, according to local station KLAS-TV.

Tests were performed on King and it was determined he might have suffered a minor heart attack, Patty said. King was released and returned home late in the evening.

According to the Associated Press, Las Vegas police said an ambulance was summoned Thursday to King's address and a person was hospitalized following what was characterized as a dispute over medical care.

The hospitalization was the second in a month for King, who was diagnosed with diabetes decades ago.

B.B. King tells fans he's in hospice care

JimJam

Reaction score
Sad to think a living legend is at the end of the line. But what a legacy he will leave! One of the undisputed greats.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Incredibly sad news, what can you say. He was an amazing artist. I was lucky enough to see him a couple of times, he had John Mayall up on stage with his band the first time and Gary Moore the second time. They knew and we watching Knew; there was a master up there and we were given a lesson in grace. R.I.P. BB.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online