Axl Rose Metal Show Interview

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'll remember that....

I guess I'm doing it wrong and should only buy what American TV and Radio tell me to. Mr. Bieber here I come....

No thanks.

Anyway....if it's not as popular as you say or think...maybe it has something to do with that METAL show (and other forms of American media) not putting on any new great bands.

:rolleyes: :pullhair:

Europe Rules for music!!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
That's enough of offtopic, let me just close it for a while (or ever <does evil laugh>)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not taking sides here in this debate about Old metal vs. New metal.....but I want to say that every kid I know (teenager that is) knows of Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Apocalyptica, and a lot of the newer metal bands. These bands do get air time on the local radio stations and these kids rave on and on about these bands on Facebook. The kids love it and the US fan base for these bands is huge!!!!!

*I love these bands, too*

Go into "Hot Topic" in the mall......look at the band logo T-Shirts, this will give you an idea of what bands are hot these days :D

I don't watch Eddie Trunk's show, so I have no iron in that fire. But it does seem logical that he should not only revisit the past artists but promote the new as well. He would have a lot more viewers if he expanded his metal show just a tad :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am going to open the thead back up.....

I expect you guys to play nice!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of an interview I read of Plant/Page where they said the only person who truly scared them is Axl Rose. That's saying a lot. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online