Atomic Rooster (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Atomic Rooster

I still love all the stuff they have done, really great music, the hammond really shines and the vocals roar. Still the highlight for me was seeing Peter French on stage doing Breakthrough whilst singing for Leafhound. That was something else :))

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I have the first 3 .Death Walks behind You , is my favorite so far .
Any suggestions on what to check out next ?

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

^^^ You could try "Nice 'N' Greasy" ... DaKillerWolf or later "Headline News"

Headline News

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I listened to the whole first half of this thread! I love the vocalist! He has a lot of character and can go from gritty rock vocals to a more metal vocal. I also like some of the unique music directions of the band. What I didn't like was the overuse of organ. I don't get how people could hear this instrument in more than small doses. I love certain bands who use it like The Doors but it's grating after a while. Anyway, a good find for a classic rock band and a little classic rock education for the new music guy! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I have 5 Atomic Rooster albums now, thanks for reminding me about them Sox.:tup:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Soot I love the sound of the Hammond Organ but Tracey isn't a fan. I have a stack of bands in my collection that lean heavily on the organ, so you can imagine I have to time the air play just right or reach for the headphones.

LG do you think this is a band who's records seem to sound better as the years go by ?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online