Atheist (Official Thread)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Re: Atheist

We have very similar taste in Death Metal. My top 4 would be Morbid Angel, Death, Atheist and Autopsy..I'd have to think on 5 ....

Pistol

Pointing at you
Reaction score
Been listening to Jupiter, and i am surprised how tr00 metal critics find this album so lame...
The album isn't that bad at all..to be honest it's good album..just it's not up to the par of their previous efforts :D

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Been listening to Jupiter, and i am surprised how tr00 metal critics find this album so lame...
The album isn't that bad at all..to be honest it's good album..just it's not up to the par of their previous efforts :D

Those are the idiots that just want "brutal" cookie cutter death metal bands just using blast beats and cookie monster vocals.

I gotta agree. I cant really get into the album because its not up to par with their previous efforts, but its still a good album.

I'll stick with the three others though. They always get a spin once a month.

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
Incredible band...the first two are masterpieces, never really got into Elements & did'nt care for the new one much...

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to pick up their remaining albums as I currently only have their last album Jupiter which is quite a solid release. Pretty solid band overall with a good brutal sound.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online