Which is the better album

• Astral Weeks (Van Morrison)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen)

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Tommy Walker

Reaction score
Maybe I'm coming out of left field with this comparison, but these two albums remind me of each other. Both have only eight tracks that are all pretty musically similar and both are much better consumed as a whole than by the individual track.

Last edited:

joe

Reaction score
Astral Weeks is a masterpiece. Soothing, searching, and pastoral. A beautful album. Van is the man.:bow:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
This is a hard one TW....Born To Run for me just because I play it a little more than Astral Weeks.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Astral Weeks is a beautiful album! Can't stand Springsteen. For me this was more of a Van vs. Bruce poll rather than a battle of albums. So be it!:)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't care for about 95% of Bruce's catalog. I dont' care for about 99% of Van Morrison's. Straight up career vs career, I'd take Bruce. Not because I'm a fan, but in all honestly, if I never heard another Van Morrison song again, my life would be no less for it.

In this album vs album, again I'll go with Bruce, but for the love of God... a note to FM / Classic rock radio.. please Please PLEASE stop playing that horrible title track. Pretty please!?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online