• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 51 61.4%

• Total voters

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
If I am nothing else, I am a fountain of useless information. :tongue:

:cheers2

Lynch, I didn't know that about 'Dazed'... so I stand corrected! I just don't think most people ever think of LZ1 in terms of it being a 'cover album', any more than people ever think of the first Stones album in terms of it being a 'cover album' (there's 12 tracks on that, and only 1 Jagger/Richards song)...in fact about the first 4 or 5 Stones albums were all cover albums, with nothing but cover versions and with hardly anything they wrote themselves, but I bet very few people would realise that, so it's all about our perception really.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Jimi every time for me. He is the greatest guitarist, despite everyone saying he is the greatest guitarist. I can hear Zeppelin's first in practically every group I like though, except the Jeff Beck Group (who I hear in Zeppelin's first).

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
No brainer. Zep.

I'll probably be a social outcast for saying this, but I never got Hendrix. I like a handful of his stuff, but to me, it's mostly distorted, sloppy sounding noise.

Kinda weird, because I love SRV, and he loved Jimi. It just never translated for me, though.

billyporter

Reaction score
easy! hendrix experience. way, way better imo.

Jimi-Hendrix-Are-You-Experienc-424429.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online