Angel (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
Cool Bucky...I think you will like the DIMINO album . Yes if there was one band I was allowed to see in their heyday it would have to be ANGEL.
A reformation ? I don't think it will ever happen but to see ex members still out there rockin and releasing albums is encouraging.
Frank is still doing his "covers" with his "Live" band VINYL TATTOO,of course they sneak in a few ANGEL classics in their set

Man, that Frank Dimino album rocks!!! Fantastic album! I look forward to Punky's...Thanks again Lou!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Here it is ! The 1st track uploaded to youtube from Punky Meadows.
Great to have you back Punky !!!....and Felix !! :bow:

Straight shooter

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Live footage of Punky Meadows Fallen Angel playing one of my favourite tunes ! The Tower. Wow wish I was there :grinthumb
Good to see Punky loving his music again

rtbuck

Reaction score
Awesome Lou! Tower & Rock & Rollers are both my favorite Angel tunes (but my favorite album is On Earth as it is in Heavan

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
So will ANGEL ever reform again ?? A question so many people ask year after year......
Great news !!!!!!!!! :bow: According to Frank Dimino it looks like they may play some shows next year as a big farewell thank you to their fans.

Meanwhile heres another ripping track off Franks album...yet again with a bit of a a Deep Purple vibe too it :grinthumb

Never again...DIMINO featuring Punky Meadows

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online