ANGEL DUST Progressive / Power - Teutonic

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Just listened to the title track off of Bleed. I like it, although the piano seems a bit out of place in that tune. Other than that, it's a really good tune.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I felt that any band the the term "teutonic metal" was worth looking into...:D

Sometimes it takes me a while to catch up with Wolf's rec's but he's posted some top notch bands in here, including this one.

Harkat

Reaction score
Just listened to the title track off of Bleed. I like it, although the piano seems a bit out of place in that tune. Other than that, it's a really good tune.

Personally I think the piano gives it that zest that makes it stand out, gives it that melodic sound.
I do love the artwork LG, especially on Borders of Reality.

Just wondering, How and why do they have the label 'Teutonic'?
I always imagined 'Teutonic' to be:
b2b_PEG_90-046_1.jpg

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Teutonic is just a term that is interchangeable with Germanic or German.
I like the sound of it as it is more colorful sounding and invokes a more old world barbaric kind of imagery.

Just my way of saying they are of German decent.

Oh and I agree with you about the piano parts ,Hark.

Harkat

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that these guys are barbaric but certainly the name Teutonic brings an aura of intrigue to the band and the album art is intriguing in its own right. The piano plays a large part, IMO, in that intrigue.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that these guys are barbaric but certainly the name Teutonic brings an aura of intrigue to the band and the album art is intriguing in its own right. The piano plays a large part, IMO, in that intrigue.

I never said that the band is barbaric .I simply explained why I like the word ,the imagery it conveys to me, and what it means. It means they are German to put it in a more simplified terminology.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online