And Justice For Jason.....with bass

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the record I have not actually said the album sucks or anything like that, forgot to add it was merely just my opinion regarding the one gripe I have with the album which is the bass. lol
I respect the fact so many do like it regardless, I personally enjoy it more the way I hear it now. :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope you didn't think that ~I~ was referring to ~you~ ... I certainly wasn't. I've seen this discussion go around and around for years. :tongue:

Nah I was putting it on record anyway so to speak. :tongue:
I can understand why people hold this album up as nicely as it is regardless of the problems, its a good thing actually, I just choose to listen to And Justice for Jason because I get extra enjoyment musically out of it with the boosted bass and that I think Jason did get kinda screwed over, bugged me because I enjoyed his bass sound in other albums after it and on his one stint with Flotsam & Jetsam Doomsday For the Deceiver. :heheh:

As far as metal purists go, I agree some refused to accept another bass player after Cliff which is a shame because Jason is a very gifted player, he has done some of the best bass lines. The God That Failed, King Nothing to name a couple. I don't generally like Bob Rock but he did a good job mixing the Black album, he didn't let James and Lars do all the mixing. lol

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online