Anberlin (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

They sound like a band one my nephew listens to, Blue ? Erm Can't think of their name ? New band (gawd senior moment :lol: )

Anyway it sounds like a nice prog band this far/listening to The Promise

almost sounds like Boston in the vocals too..nice clear tone /like that..good stuff Soot...working my way backwards lol

Blue October! Great band and I have a thread for them too if you are interested! :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

Blue October! Great band and I have a thread for them too if you are interested! :grinthumb

:grinthumbYes thats it BLUE OCTOBER ...really ? I'll check it out/losta stuff I'M getting on this site lately..love it ..thanks !

Harkat

Reaction score

So ,on to this band Anberlin, I hear this good solid base to their music..I am not shying away from the fact their Christians because it not 'in your face' and it's reasonable how they present themselves.

I dont like the in-your-face stuff. It doesnt feel right to me
To be honest, I pretty much avoid christian stuff ( despite being one myself :tongue: )

The Feel Good Drag, Fin and Paperthin Hymn are my favourite Anberlin songs

mjolinor

Reaction score

Awesome! You are close to matching my taste in the band! The Feel Good Drag is my favorite song outside of the songs that make up the Cities album! :grinthumb

I have to agree:grinthumb im digging these guys at the moment, not to shabby:heheh:

Harkat

Reaction score

Yeap, I am diggin them too :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I saw a video the other night by Anberlin and was very impressed. I had forgotten about Sooty's passion for them and will have to give them a closer look.:cheers:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

Nice Sooty..listening to 'feel good drag' now..I like these guys quite abit more each song/gonna see if I can find an album now/enough good songs to warrant a purchase now :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out is a cool song!

That is a wild cover of When In Rome!!! I love the original and own it so that was cool!! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

31767_405001376834_7303301834_4868166_3020308_n.jpg

I just preordered the deluxe edition of Anberlins new c.d.! I can't wait! :grinthumb

Dark Is The Way, Light Is The Place
anberlin_preorder_cd_1.jpg

Impossible

I finally have this and I'm listening to it right now!

I love this track these tracks thus far!

W Owe This To Ourselves

Pray Tell

Depraved
(Great closer)

Harkat

Reaction score

Nice work Soot, good find :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online