Anberlin (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just listening to this song :grinthumb

Someone Anyone

Sunny the album is awesome!!!!! They have a more electronic sound this go 'round. I also like the album cover. :) I love these songs:

Vital
Anberlin-Vital-400.jpg

Modern Age

God Drugs and Sex

Innocent

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
0.jpg
6a0168e7c4729e970c019b04e8c110970d-600wi

I'm so sad that this will be the last year that I get any new music from these guys! :wa I can say with confidence that these guys are in my top ten all time bands and they kept making better and better music. Six awesome albums, a great side project, a quality B-Sides compilation and this upcoming seventh album are all I have left of them now. If you reads through the thread I've already listed their great traits and I don't think anyone else will match the perfect formula they have. There music really digs raw into the nerve of what makes me feel in a variety of ways. I hope that this is one of those temporary false retirements that happen so often. i would forgive them easily as I truly believe they haven't hit their peak. Their potential was sky high. R.I.P. Anberlin and thank you for everything you gave to me through your work! :)

2014 Retirement Announcement

"The Upcoming Album Cover"
(It really is a poor choice of cover but I couldn't care less)

Lowborn
lb600.png

10314030_10152064226546835_4321850035608769606_n.jpg

If this track linked below is any indication though the last album will be going out with a bang! :grinthumb

Stranger Ways (New Song Link)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Was sad to hear that Anberlin ended. Christian is working these days with Anchor & Braille. Not exactly the same thing, but better than nothing at all.

Dude,

:oyea:

Seriously though, I'm sad they ended but was so glad to see them on their last tour. It was bittersweet as it was my first and last show but at least I didn't missed my shot. I like Anchor and Braille, particularly the second album but it definitely is not as well rounded as Anberlin. It feels like a side project period. Real awesome that I've found an Anberlin fan in a Classic Rock forum. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online