Amaran's Plight

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Silent Force are really good LOU, I only have two of their CD's but I was impressed when I played them.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As promised, here are the links to the debut album:

Viper by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Turning Point by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Truth and Tragedy by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Shattered Dreams by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Room 316 by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Revelation by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Reflections Pt. 1 by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Reflections Pt. 2 by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Incident At Haldeman's Lake by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

I Promise You by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Friends Forever by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Consummation Opus by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Coming Of Age by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Betrayed By Love by Amaran's Plight on Voice In The Light | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online